The PATHWAY® 3G Modular Access System provides the safest, fastest, and most efficient solution to your accessibility needs. Its unique features, including universal components and interchangeable surface and handrail options, make it an excellent choice when your residential access requirements extend beyond the scope of a portable ramp. The solid surface option features an extruded tread surface with raised ribs to provide exceptional slip-resistance. Expanded metal utilizes diamond-shaped openings to allow multi-directional traction and reduced surface accumulation. In addition to our standard two-line handrail configuration, picketed handrails are also available and provide an additional level of safety. Durable, dependable, and American made, the PATHWAY 3G offers customizable solutions to suit the functional and aesthetic requirements of your home. If your needs change, the PATHWAY 3G can transition with you.
- Made of welded, high-strength aluminum, our maintenance-free design ensures safe, reliable access, lasting durability, and an attractive appearance.
- Quick and easy installation means minimal disruption for you and your family. A 24-foot system can be assembled with minimal tools in less than 30 minutes. The PATHWAY 3G can be installed during any season and withstand any climate.
- Safety is our top priority. The all-aluminum system will not deteriorate in the outdoor elements and all surface options feature superior slip-resistance to maintain traction in any weather.
- Sides are finished and flush with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into the usable ramp area.
- The PATHWAY 3G will not affect your home’s property value. Typically, no permits are required, which means little or no long-term impact to your yard or home. The system is not altering or adding to the structure of the residence – no poured footers, no construction – just assembly.
- Solid surface, our most popular option, has an extruded tread and features raised ribs to provide slip resistance and all-weather traction.
- Diamond-shaped openings in our optional expanded metal surface allow multi-directional traction and reduced surface accumulation by allowing small debris, rain, and melting snow to flow through.
- Our most popular handrail configuration, the two-line rail, provides an additional gripping surface by adding a second rail below the continuous top rail.
- Made in the USA.
- Returns/Cancelations: Modular ramps are non-returnable. A 15% restock fee will be assessed if order is canceled during production.
- In Stock and ready for Factory Direct Shipping!
- Flat Rate Shipping $299 per system