Modular Ramps Ship for a Flat Rate of $299, regardless of the configuration.
Please call for a special discount on this custom width ramp system!
The new Modular XP Ramp System by PVI provides unique configurations and ease of installation. With a range in (pre-made) lengths from 4 ft – 8 ft where they can be combined to create any length needed. PVI offers the best selection of combinations by being the only one who offers three different turns: 45°, 90° and Switchback turns.
Please note: We cannot process modular ramp orders with a ramp slope that exceeds 2:12. Please call our staff if you have questions about how that will affect your order. We are here to help!
Images provided are examples only. If you have questions about your layout, please contact our staff. Once you've placed your order online, one of our staff will contact you to request a sketch/drawing of your proposed ramp layout. The layout can be e-mailed or faxed to us, please contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
- 48" Wide Ramp (Ideal for Commercial applications)
- Faster Installation (save 75% more time compared to others)
- Multiple Configurations Possible by utilizing: 45°, 90° and Switchbacks
- Award-Winning Design "Worlds Greatest® Access Ramp"
- Low Maintenance The all aluminum design has a lifetime durability in all kinds of climates without periodic painting or renewal of preservatives. The aluminum alloys used are resistant to salt corrosion. The modular ramp system may even be used in coastal areas and cold climates that use deicers.
- Permanent but Moveable The PVI modular ramp serves the purpose as well or better than a permanent concrete ramp, but can still go along with the user if they move, or can be removed and resold when no longer needed. This ramp system is designed to be freestanding and totally independent of the existing structure. In many areas this simplifies compliance with local codes and in many areas eliminates permit requirements.
- Made in the USA Proudly Manufactured in Fairbury, NE. USA
- Handrails are Powder-Coated White Speckle to provide a cool, yet substantial grip
- Flexible Modular Components If or when the ramp is moved or resold, it is easy to add to, subtract from, or reconfigure the modular components at the new location. This feature makes the system attractive to lease/rental opportunities that may be available with insurance companies serving rehabilitation needs.
- All Aluminum Construction
- Advanced Traction System with Improved Grip and No Wear
- Pre-installed Bubble Levels for Level Landing and safety
- Durable and weather resistant Rust proof and durable to outlast anything your climate throw at it.
Width: 48 Inches
Load Capacity: 100 lbs. per sq. ft.
Slope: Adjustable as required
Floor: Slip resistant grooved aluminum
Edge Protection: 4" curb
Handrails: Double 1.5" bar (lower 18" H, upper 36" H)
Returns/Cancelations: Modular ramps are non-returnable. A 15% restock fee will be assessed if order is canceled during production.
Click Here for a PDF of the Assembly Manual/Instructions for this ramp system.
Click Here for Specifications